What Peterborough City Rowing Club Offers
- A warm welcome to new members whether experienced or beginner – contact the Membership Secretary for membership details
- Some of the best facilities in the country
- Purpose-built rowing lake
- Beginners’ courses run by qualified coaches – see Learn 2 Row page
- Training and racing opportunities for coxes and those interested in learning to cox – former Boat Race cox available as instructor
- Fully equipped gym
- Large range of quality racing and training boats
- Top class regattas for all ages and abilities
- Six miles of river for long distance training
- British Rowing accredited coaches
- Changing rooms and showers
- Social events – the opportunity to make friends and enjoy excellent social facilities including a bar, kitchen and function room. See our events calendar to get an idea for all that’s going on at the club.
- A superb training venue for visiting clubs – see our Lake Hire page
|Membership Fees – October 2013 to September 2014|
|Senior Full Rowing||£310|
|Junior 14 and younger||£140|
|Student (holidays only)||£113|
Reduced rates apply when joining part way through the year and payment can be made by standing order at start of year. Contact the Membership Secretary for details.
In recent years PCRC has achieved considerable success at all levels including medals at the National Rowing Championships, National Veterans Regatta, the British Indoor Rowing Championships, the World Masters Regatta, Henley Royal Regatta qualification and many wins at local and regional levels as well. PCRC is a Project Oarsome club promoting rowing for juniors from local schools.
How the Club is Run
PCRC is a charity run entirely by volunteers. There are five trustees and a management comittee of over 25 people. There are sub-committees for social activities, rowing events and the management of the rowing lake. The club has acheived Clubmark status.
For more details contact the Chairman