Come and experience the adrenaline and excitement at one of the UKs leading multi-lane regattas Four lane side-by-side racing on the one kilometre purpose built rowing lake on Peterborough’s Thorpe Meadows next to the River Nene. Two 1000 metres regattas with a wide range of senior, junior and masters events and adaptive singles offered.
- Masters novice events offered
- Pewter tankards for all winning competitors
- Victor Ludorum shield awarded to the most successful visiting club over the two days
- Hot and cold food – including great home made cakes and Sunday breakfast!
- Licensed real ale bar (including guest beers)
- Free camping and parking
The next Spring Regatta is due to take place on the 4th and 5th of June 2016
For a list of our current entries, please click go to, www.peterboroughcityrowing.co.uk/current-entries/.
Results will appear here at the end of racing each day. Results are also live on Twitter if you follow @P_C_R_C