Come and experience the adrenaline and excitement at one of the UKs leading multi-lane regattas Four lane side-by-side racing on the one kilometre purpose built rowing lake on Peterborough’s Thorpe Meadows next to the River Nene. Two 1000 metres regattas with a wide range of senior, junior and masters events and adaptive singles offered.
- Masters novice events offered
- Pewter tankards for all winning competitors
- Victor Ludorum shield awarded to the most successful visiting club over the two days
- Hot and cold food – including great home made cakes and Sunday breakfast!
- Licensed real ale bar (including guest beers)
- Free camping and parking
Our Spring Regatta is due to take place on the 4th and 5th of June 2016
Full results will appear here at the end of racing each day. Results are also live on Twitter if you follow @P_C_R_C